JFK Medical Center North Campus located in the heart of West Palm Beach, is a 250-bed acute care facility with over 30 years’ experience in providing the highest quality of care to our community. Conveniently located right off I-95, and equipped with large private rooms, soothing environments and technologically advanced medical equipment, our comprehensive service offering not only establishes West Palm Hospital as a premiere, full-service hospital but makes certain that our highly trained and caring staff is prepared to address the healthcare needs of those we serve.
JFK North has been named one of the nation’s top performers on key quality measures by The Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. Only 14% of the nation’s hospitals receive this honor. Additionally, our stroke program holds a Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission and has earned the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association "Get with the Guidelines - Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award." These distinctions are a direct result of our physicians and employees’ commitment to clinical excellence.
Reporting to the Vice President of Quality Management, the Sr. Risk Manager is responsible for the operation of the clinical risk and patient safety program on a day-to-day basis as well as claims management program and risk management education for the facility.
- Follow through on assisting and monitoring systems necessary for identification, evaluation, reduction and elimination of professional and general liability risk exposure
- Coordinate activities that focus on the management of claims and pretrial preparation
- Oversee the grievance process and the timely response and documentation of grievances.
- Track and share risk data and work with accreditation and regulatory agencies with the objective of enhancing patient safety and promoting quality care
- Follow established guidelines for reporting a significant medical error or unanticipated outcome in the patient’s care which results in patient harm
- Demonstrate knowledge of regulatory requirements, HCA Ethics and Compliance policies, and quality initiatives
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01331-3365&lang=en
• Post ID: 47953266 westpalmbeach