The Medical Office Specialist is a key member of our Behavioral Health team who helps create the best first impressions for our office and makes patients feel welcome. We are an amazing team who work hard to support each other and are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation’s largest private provider of healthcare services.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA’s 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Handling all scheduling concerns including appointment reminders.
- Answering multiple telephones and accurately documenting messages
- Forwarding telephone calls appropriately and following up on return calls
- Checking-in patients and properly documenting registration
- Insurance verification and verification of patient demographics
- Filing medical records and patient/administrative files
- Retrieving medical records and delivering to appropriate providers or department
- Collecting co-pays and cash from patients, getting authorization on credit cards
- Entering charges, payments, and balancing the day in the computer
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26203-56035&lang=en