Accounts Receivable Specialist (2 applicants needed) - USI Construction Services (Boynton Beach, FL)
USI Construction Services is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist for the Boynton Beach, FL location.
- The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for maintaining accounts receivable, applying cash payments and assisting Accounts Receivable Manager in resolving payment issues on past due accounts and reconciling accounts receivable.
- Enter new customer accounts/jobs into system.
- Receive calls from superintendents and/or refers to “black books&#8221; for work completed status.
- Generate invoices.
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing past due customer accounts, makes appropriate collections.
- May process daily deposits from checks, credit cards, drafts and wire transfers.
- Receive, research and resolve a variety of internal and external customer inquiries concerning account status, escalates as appropriate to Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Maintain accounts receivable files.
- Provide monthly analysis of un-collectable accounts for potential write off for Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Minimum Two (2) years’ experience in accounting
- Knowledge of standard accounts receivable policies, procedures, and regulations Knowledge of general accounting principles Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Typing/keyboard skills of 45 wpm
- Self-directed, takes initiative in seeking efficiencies of processes; follow-through on implementation
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to handle several projects concurrently and to work in a team environment
- Customer service oriented; Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships
Additional Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience in Construction Services industry
- Prior experience working for a developer
USI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Drug Free Workplace
USI is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
• Post ID: 55524448 westpalmbeach